- Aspergirls: Empowering Females with Asperger Syndrome (Jessica Kingsley 2010) Winner: TheIndependent Publishers Gold Medal and ForeWord Review’s Book of the Year – Honorable mention. Foreword by Liane Holliday Willey
- The A-Z of ASDs: Aunt Aspie’s Guide to Life (Jessica Kingsley 2016). Foreword by Stephen Shore
- Asperger’s on the Job: Must-have Advice (Future Horizons 2010) Winner: ForeWord Review’s Book of the Year – Gold Medal. Foreword by Dr. Temple Grandin
- 22 Things a Woman Must Know If She Loves a Man With Asperger Syndrome (Jessica Kingsley 2009)
- 22 Things a Woman with Aspergers Wants her Partner to Know (Jessica Kingsley 2012) Winner: Living Now Book Awards Silver Medal. Foreword by Professor Tony Attwood
Ms. Simone’s books are available in a variety of languages, including French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Polish, Dutch and soon, Danish, Greek and Spanish.
Websites and Organisations
www.Help4aspergers.com is one of the top resources in the world and contains the first “Table of Female AS Traits” created by Ms. Simone and now widely used by doctors everywhere to help identify AS in women and girls. She also owns www.rudysimone.net, a site for her music and related endeavors.
The International Aspergirl® Society www.AspergirlSociety.org is her newest endeavor as of May 2016. Their mission is To bring women on the autism spectrum together for mutual empowerment, understanding, education, networking and support. Their Methods include: Events by and for spectrum women around the world (open to general public), and Membership (exclusive to spectrum women, with benefits including Skype consultations, magazines, weekly video messages, networking and more.
Simone gives Presentations for professional and personal development. She has lectured in the following places:
EUROPE: Paris, France; Berlin, Germany; Rome, Italy; Athens, Greece; Zurich, Switzerland
UK: London, Harrogate, Manchester, Newcastle, Scarborough, Scotland, Belfast, Keighley and Worth Valley, Sheffield, Scarborough, St Boswells, Worcester
US: New Orleans, LA, Seattle, WA; Los Angeles, San Francisco and Marin, CA; Jackson, MS; NYC, Long Island, Buffalo, Rochester, NY; Bozeman, Great Falls, Missoula, MT and Tulsa, OK.
CANADA: Toronto, Ottawa, Winnipeg
AUSTRALIA: Melbourne, Brisbane, Mackay, Albury/Wodonga, Perth, Launceston, Ballarat, Burwood, Sydney, Adelaide, Warrnambool
NEW ZEALAND: Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington
KOREA: 13th annual World Knowledge Forum 2012 in Seoul
AANE, various other professional organizations. Subjects: Employment, Creativity, Relationships, Sensory Issues and Management, Understanding AS.
Music and Plays
Ms. Simone is also a composer, musician, recording artist and engineer, actor and playwright. She has released three albums (Gothic Blues, Thief of Dreams and Penny Dreadful) and performs regularly. American by birth, Simone has lived in many countries and currently resides in Athens, Rome and NY. Her play Dying Star, a one-woman show featuring her music and script will premiere in Athens on September 22 2017.
Interviews and Press
Several major publications including the New York Times, the London Sunday Times, the Daily Mail, AERA(Japan) and Time Magazine have interviewed Ms. Simone or written about her work.